Dear momie..

I wana thank you for giving me soo much of love and taking care of me,for forgiving me everytime,i fought with you,for allowing me to make silly reasons,for being with me when i cried,for sharing ma joys,for inspiring me when i was down..for loving me the way im,even if i was a hell lot of trouble
  
      Even if i couldn't be the best daughter in this world,i always wanted to keep you happy and i promise you that i will never let you down.you are my best friend and the prettiest gal i have ever known.Wishing you a happy mother's day.love you lots...

your naughty gal

i gave this note to ma mom ,i wanted to gift her something,so i gave her a sweet kiss and she was in tears ...

really din't want to make you cry mom...i told and gave her a hug
she smiled..
and i told,that is more like my momie,love you!:)

i was really glad that it was sunday,so that i could spent a lot of time with her..today i din't make her call my name a hundred times for doing some works,helped her with everything she did,cooking,cleaning and washing and all..and im a horrible cook! Talked with her long for a long time and gave her company to watch all her favorite shows on tv.im glad that i could keep her happy, this mother's day..so what did you do for ya mom today??

12 comments:

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

Hurray i am first on this pinkish blog..:P
happy mothers day princess..
Whats ur name BTW..?

Keep posting...

Cheers..:)

Uncertain Princess said...

happy mother's day dear...oh,im so happy cing yu leaving a commnt! and my name z hegina,u can call me hegi...
rock on!!

Nivedita said...

I miss mother :((

What a beautiful looking blog you have...such a girl :)) Like what you have done with your blog Hegi.

Will be following you :)

Stop by mine sometime...will be a pleasure...add, follow, leave a comment...anything...would love a feedback :))

best
-nivi
www.meetnivi.blogspot.com

Uncertain Princess said...

@ nivi...thnx alot,im already ya follower,itz such an awesome blog,couldn't help following:)

KParthasarathi said...

Beautifully written.This is my first visit to your blog.Found the way thro Shravan'sMake the font colur reader friendly-a bit darker if you do not mind.will follow regularly

Razzer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Razzer said...

Very sweet. A kiss or the costliest thing in the world. Only one thing matters - your intention.

There's nothing that one can give a mum that wud be worth her. She is above all things. After all she is - priceless !!

Hey, u joined my blog. How did u find me?? And did u like it??

Uncertain Princess said...

@parthasarathi...yea,i will make it darker,thnx for d suggestion dear,keep popping up..:)

Uncertain Princess said...

@ Andy...:) found the way tru nivi's blog.i loved ya blog,itz a blog with a difference'.got something in it which dragged me in2 t,finally me made follow!il b visiting often!

Priya Joyce said...

ma first tym here
:)

happy mother's day
to all mom's.belated though :)

deeps said...

thats really heart-brimming ...

well, at least you thought today that it s a differnt cup of tea to be working like a mom! and you were for her ...
thats a good girl! :-)
i am sure you did bring a smile on your mom's face and joy in her heart ...
Happy mom's day to all mothers....

Uncertain Princess said...

@ priya..thnx,keep visitin dear
@ deeps..im truely honoured,having you commenting..i was a gud girl atleast fr a day,tc..