Joan jett..the best rock girl ever..she rose to fame in the 70's all-girl rock band-the runaways ...she started her own record label,the blackhearts because noone was ready to sign them..

She was ranked #32 on vh1's greatest women of rock n roll.Her single "i love rock n roll" went #1 on the billboard charts in 82(the original track was from 'the arrows' though)she blasted the song off.She was nominated for the best vocal performance for the song-" i hate myself for loving you"..which is my all time favorite

the lyrics goes this way...

i think of you every night and day...
you took my heart n you took my pride away..
i hate myself for loving you..
can't break free from the things you do..
i wana walk but i run back to you..
thats why i hate myself for loving you...!


After hearing this song ,you will feel much better if you aren't sure whether you love someone or hate him that much..it leads to another track,' when love and hate collide' from creed...Joan is such a power woman ..in every manner and this track is really classey! so don't forget to check it out in you tube,you can  find her everywhere almost :P. Britney actually had a cover of her song,i love rock n roll..and i can swear an hundred times that noone the hell can beat joan,she is simply the best

So im really back after alot many dayz..i was down with viral fever for 1 whole week and tomorrow im getting back 2 my college hostel..but as every col student feels...you wana be @ college when you are having holidays..and when the holidays are gona end u wana stay home!
well...the grass is always green on the other side! :) so c yu guyz soon...keep chilling,enjoy ya life..dream alot and aim high...
will miss yu all... :(

8 comments:

Amal Bose said...

Ive heard i love rock n roll by britney spears.. its kinda ok..
so im guessing hers would be really good. looking forward to hearing it.
good day :-)
cheers

deeps said...

Not quite my topic – unfortunately !!

Bye the way, priya has turned 18, so she is almost entitled to feel tempted! ;-)


ohh yes i love to be on the campus if there is no class ...

hope you are feeling food and fresh..
tc

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

Oh you love music.....:P

Illeen said...

I leave enlightened.. :D

get well soon gal!

Rush said...

liked the lyrics!!

Razzer said...

Yep, 'I love rock n roll' is one of my favs u knw. Infact I still have it's video with me.
U reminded me of it. It was so long back ya. :-)

deeps said...

maybe time to move on...

et said...

:)